Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nintendo Comedy Club
March 29, 2024, 10:08:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Yes, we are officially dead. Please click the links section for other forums.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Metroid MMO game

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Metroid MMO game  (Read 2102 times)
Link
Comedian in training

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 10:34:57 pm »

Sorry guys for the delay. Things have been hectic. I started driver's education, became an uncle, went on vacation, and recently became engaged to my girlfriend, so... theres been little computer time.
I like the idea of viral warfare. I would prefer it if there was one MAIN virus in the entire game, and that it started on one planet, and then began to go off world and become a threat to other planets and species.
On the subject of "stores", think Resident Evil 4 merchant, but make it a legitimate store aboard your "stationed" frigate, and it sells upgrades for your current weapons/armor, better weapons, better armor, etc.
There could even be different types of ammo. Standard bullets, explosive rounds, armor piercing, etc.

Even if I couldn't get the rights from Nintendo to make it a Metroid themed one, it could still be released with different names, characters, and slightly different costumes/appearances. But the gameplay would remain intact.
I'm graduating high school this year, and then go to college, to study creative writing and get a degree as a personal fitness trainer, so with my creative writing credentials I /COULD/ make this happen.
Stay (sic), people.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum