Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nintendo Comedy Club
March 29, 2024, 09:58:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Yes, we are officially dead. Please click the links section for other forums.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Have you ever played Fire Emblem?

Poll
Question: Which of these games have you played?  (Voting closed: July 06, 2008, 03:42:00 pm)
Fire Emblem - 4 (33.3%)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - 3 (25%)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2 (16.7%)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - 2 (16.7%)
Other - 1 (8.3%)
Never played Fire Emblem - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever played Fire Emblem?  (Read 1245 times)
Ratiqu
Laughter Novice

Jaffar's apprentice

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:26:59 pm »

I think that I'd suggest the original Fire Emblem.

Depends what you mean by original, whether you mean the GBA version or the actual original.

I'm not too into strategy games, but I enjoy using FE characters in Smash Bros.

I meant the GBA version, FE7. Jaffar is the best character on there, in my opinion. Unfortunately, you don't get him until chapter 25 or so....

I have played both Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem Scared Stones. Fire Emblem is a very addictive game. Once you start playing it, its hard to put it down. There are so many characters, weapons and magic to use. Its a game that really tests how good your stratagy is. Fire Emblem Scared Stones is just as good, but not quite as long or emmersing as Fire Emblem. I don't want to say too much as I don't want to say any spoilers, but all that I can say is...the games are great!

Yeah, Sacred Stones isn't as long or immersing, but it's still one of my favorites, if only for the Tower of Valni. I love raising Swordmasters, Assassin, Wyvern Knights, and various other units midgame. Then I can completely waste anyone in my path  Grin. BTW, three 20/20 assassins maxed out and fully equipped with killing edges = complete pwnage  Shocked.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum