Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nintendo Comedy Club
April 20, 2024, 09:32:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Yes, we are officially dead. Please click the links section for other forums.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ideas for the next SSB

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas for the next SSB  (Read 1633 times)
NXtreme
Laughter Novice

doo-doo-duh-DA-du-DA! WHEE! *splat*

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 11:06:02 am »

this thread lets you say your ideas for the next SSB. uou could suggest new items, movesets, stages characters, anything.
Report Spam   Logged

to prove you are not a n00b, you must answer this question: can you read this?

Click here to level up my card!

Get your own here.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hypnotoad
Global Moderator
Sniggeru Miyamoto

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 11:47:56 am »

I don't think there's going to be another

Brawl was pretty much the ultimate one

(ultimate means last - the word is seriously abused)

Vaati should have been playable, though
Report Spam   Logged

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
NXtreme
Laughter Novice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:01:00 pm »

regardless of whether there will be another one, you can still say your ideas. I have an idea. Golden Smash Balls. they give your character an even better, more powerful final smash but they are tougher to break open and stay for a shorter time. here are all the Golden Final Smashes i've made up for the characters in Brawl

Mario: Mega Mario. Eats a mega mushroom and turns into Mega Mario. he can knock opponents around by walking into them and jumping on them.
Luigi: Poltergust: Gets out the Poltergust and shoots out ghosts from it which beat up opponents and some of them may possess opponents
Peach: Rage. its the rage emotion from Super Princess Peach. Run around the stage setting fire to people. your movements are sped up.
Yoshi: Dino Stampede. calls a stampede of Yoshis to squash everyone
Donkey Kong: Barrel Cannon. Uses the Barrel jet to fly around and grab everyone and put them in a giant barrel cannon which then blasts them out.
Zelda/Sheik: Six Sages: calls the six sages who attack in different ways, e.g Saria attacks with wind, dar... however you spell it, attacks with fire etc
Metaknight: Metacyclone. he swipes his cape to cover someone up and then drains power from them. he then releases them and uses the energy to create a huge tornado of purple smoke which you can move left and right. the more people he covers with his cape at the same time, the more powerful and bigger the tornado is.
Report Spam   Logged

Get your own here.
TheAPERSON
Nintendo Comedy Club Owner
Administrator
Laughter expert

Smash Brother

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 03:54:09 pm »

I'm not so keen on the idea of Golden Smash Balls, normal ones are enough.

I was thinking there could be an item called the Ultra Hand (based on the real Nintendo Toy) that extends and throws people.
Report Spam   Logged

Plasma Trooper
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 01:56:07 am »

If there's going to be a new Smash Bros. game, I'd love to see Dasiy in it.

She's not a favourite character of mine, but it would be great to see her in a Smash Bros. game. Besides, the lack of female characters is saddening.
Report Spam   Logged
TheAPERSON
Administrator
Laughter expert

Smash Brother

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 03:48:47 am »

I think Super Mario Galaxy's Rosalina would make a good newcomer.

Other than that I want to see a more balanced representation from the main frachises that take part in Smash Bros. so more Metroid characters and more Fire Emblem characters.
Report Spam   Logged

Pieisgreat
Laughter Novice

R.I.P Nan. 1926 - 2008. Will be dearly missed.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 05:35:02 am »

Not much, other than:
IDEAS FOR NEWCOMERS
By Pieisgreat:
Shadow
Silver
Amy (Euuuuurgh... I hate her SO much)
Blaze (That's the last Sonic character. Promise)
Rosalina
Deoxys
Wilfre
And a few others who I cant remember.
Report Spam   Logged

Randomness of the week:
I caught an Idiot Fish!
TheAPERSON
Administrator
Laughter expert

Smash Brother

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 05:53:11 am »

My roster that I'm making includes King K. Rool, Tabuu, Rundas, Tetris Block, Kefka (From Final Fantasy VI), Ameratsu (from Okami), Darbus, Rosalina, Dark Samus, Krystal and many more. Total of 60 characters.
Report Spam   Logged

NXtreme
Laughter Novice

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 10:49:05 am »

here's a moveset for Amaterasu

A: swipes with paws
A side: thrusts head forward and bites
A up: thrusts head up and bites
A down: swipes tail

Smash attacks
A side: pounces
A down: swipes tail 360o
A up: backflip

special attacks
b: reflector. throws reflector out forwards a short distance before its returns. can be used as a smash attack.
b side: rosary. lashes out rosary and causes rapid damage.
B down: glaive. pulls out glaive and stabs it into ground. can be charged up
B up: vine. a line gets drawn from her to the nearest ledge or enemy and  turns into a vine which pulls her to it if its a ledge or throws it into the ground if its an enemy. in mid air, you will always be pulled to things, even foes

final smash: celestial brush. the stage turns into a canvas and you can draw different things to different effects. draw a line through an enemy to slice them. draw a loop-the-loop to make strong wind. draw an infinite symbol to create a burst of fire. draw an X to make a burst of ice. Draw a circle with a  straight line going through one edge to make a cherry bomb. draw a scribble over yourself to reduce damage percentage. draw a lightning bolt to make a lightning bolt. all this time amaterasu is invincible. each time you use a brush move you lose an inkpot from the meter in the top right hand corner ( you have 6 inkpots). the fire, ice and lightning abilities use three inkpots and healing your self takes up two as do cherry bombs. when your ink runs out or 20 seconds have run out the final smash ends
Report Spam   Logged

Get your own here.
Kiroshima
Comedian in training

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 09:39:05 pm »

Needs...a Golden Sun character...  They already have Isaac as an Assist, but since Golden Sun is like, the best RPG for GBA in history, why not make one of them playable?

More of those rarer main party characters.  Not a lot you can do for Metroid, but there is A TON to do with FE.  Plenty of characters.  I always thought Class Change would be a cool Final Smash.

Okami O_o... sweet.

TALES OF SYMPHONIA?? Come on, seriously, the combat system is practically set up like Smash Bros, with basic attacks for A, specials for B.  All Final Smashes would be the secret moves the characters have.  Like Falcon's Crest for Lloyd, Judgement Indignation for Genis, Holy Judgement for Colette, etc.  Besides, what better to hear as a taunt than "Pancake time.  Stalagmite!"

Lemme think, who else...  Older FF characters, before the move to PS.

Kingdom Hearts.  About to have 2nd Nintendo KH game, so why not?

Some movesets I've developed...

Rolf

Moderate Stats, but good jumping and speed.  All his A attacks involve him shooting his bow, however, because of this, he can't make a multidirectional attack.  His down A attacks have him shoot diagonally up in the direction he is facing.  Rolf's attacks have a 15% chance of dealing a critical hit, resulting in double knockback and damage.  When he is damaged more than 100%, Wrath activates increasing the chance to 65%.  Only applies to A attacks.
Grabs: The attack is just a strike with his bow.  Non down throws will have him throw the enemy and shoot the enemy in midair.  Down throws have Rolf pin the enemy to the ground with an arrow, before he dashes back and shoots them with another.
B: Adept Rolf shoots two arrows consecutively.  (Think Link's double smash attack, but faster)
Side B: Nilhil: Rofl shoots an arrow that when it hits, the enemy cannot use any Special Moves that arent Up B. (So you can still recover)
Down B: Vantage: Rofl negates an attack, dodges backwards and shoots the aggressor.  (It's like counter, but more Fire Emblem-ish)
Up B: Deadeye: Rofl throws an arrow up, leaps after it, and shoots an enemy, putting them to sleep for a bit.  Press B once he grabs the arrow to shoot it, because he shoots at a 45 degree angle downwards.  No knockback capability.

Final Smash: Student and Master: Shinon drops down (from the sky?) and gives Rolf the Silencer, increasing damage dealt by his attacks.  Shinon will also fight, like Nana does with the Ice Climbers, and has the exact same moveset, only slightly stronger than Rolf's improved attack.  Shinon and Rofl can both be KO'd.  However, if Shinon is KO'd first, Rolf will still have the extra damage granted by the Silencer until he is KO'd.  If Rolf is KO'd first, Shinon disappears.

Alternate Final Smash: Brothers Unite!: Rolf fires an arrow, pinning an enemy while Boyd and Oscar charge in from opposite sides of the stage, damaging and knocking enemies away in their path.  Once they reach a certain distance from the pinned enemy, all three brothers perform their Triangle Attack (Or whatever it is called), dealing massive damage to anything within the triangle.

High weight character, but is highly flinch resistant (except to stronger attacks).  Somewhat slow, but precise, and good attack.  Poor jumping (jump with that armor?)  Crit is a 5% chance (Acts same as Rolf's), and takes reduced damage from attacks, but his knockback remains the same for his damage (albeit he falls very fast due to weight).  Attack speed (swing rate and similar) is decent, but doesn't dodge well AT ALL.  Poor grab attacks also.

B: Luna: initiate a three hit combo that negates half the enemies defense (Do more damage depending on defense).  Press B after each swing for the next hit.  If hit by the first strike, enemy cannot escape the rest, resulting in large knockback in final hit.
Side B: Alondite: Zelgius uses his sword, Alondite, to launch a wave of energy across the ground.
Down B: Pavise: Negate an enemy attack and blow the aggressor away with a mighty sword strike.  (Think where he blocks the Hawk King, but throw in an attack)
Up B: Warp Powder: General Zelgius uses some warp powder to move great distances, (but not huge ones xD), but unlike in FE, he is not tired by it.

Final Smash: The Black Knight:
Zelgius warps out, but when he warps back in, he is The Black Knight.  He is invincible to all attacks (except Ike if he is there xD), and his movement speed increases greatly.  His attack power increases as well, but not as much as his movement speed.  Luna changes to Eclipse, ignoring all defense and contains a 5 hit combo, not 3. Renewal slowly heals him while he is in the Black Knight form.  After some time, the Black Knight warps out and comes back as Zelgius.

Well, what do you think?
Report Spam   Logged
Hypnotoad
Global Moderator
Sniggeru Miyamoto

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 03:16:30 am »

Vaati as a playable character would be great

He could wield a sword, and have magical attacks for his specials

And his final smash could turn him into his massive EYE form
Report Spam   Logged

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
TheAPERSON
Administrator
Laughter expert

Smash Brother

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 03:44:29 am »

here's a moveset for Amaterasu

A: swipes with paws
A side: thrusts head forward and bites
A up: thrusts head up and bites
A down: swipes tail

Smash attacks
A side: pounces
A down: swipes tail 360o
A up: backflip

special attacks
b: reflector. throws reflector out forwards a short distance before its returns. can be used as a smash attack.
b side: rosary. lashes out rosary and causes rapid damage.
B down: glaive. pulls out glaive and stabs it into ground. can be charged up
B up: vine. a line gets drawn from her to the nearest ledge or enemy and  turns into a vine which pulls her to it if its a ledge or throws it into the ground if its an enemy. in mid air, you will always be pulled to things, even foes

final smash: celestial brush. the stage turns into a canvas and you can draw different things to different effects. draw a line through an enemy to slice them. draw a loop-the-loop to make strong wind. draw an infinite symbol to create a burst of fire. draw an X to make a burst of ice. Draw a circle with a  straight line going through one edge to make a cherry bomb. draw a scribble over yourself to reduce damage percentage. draw a lightning bolt to make a lightning bolt. all this time amaterasu is invincible. each time you use a brush move you lose an inkpot from the meter in the top right hand corner ( you have 6 inkpots). the fire, ice and lightning abilities use three inkpots and healing your self takes up two as do cherry bombs. when your ink runs out or 20 seconds have run out the final smash ends

That's much better than the moveset I came up with. I was going to use a Canvas as part of the Final Smash, but it was only for Power Slashes.

Oh, and my roster includes Ghor and Gandrayda too.

Vaati would be great I agree, although I think he was created by Capcom so only if Capcom contribute to Smash Bros. would Vaati stand a chance of being playable.
Report Spam   Logged

Ratiqu
Laughter Novice

Jaffar's apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 09:22:52 pm »

There are only three characters I could ever ask for.

1.Jaffar
2.Altair
3.The character from the Monster Hunter games.

Jaffar would be of the light-weight class. He would also have critical (great idea, kiroshima), but it scales as he gains damage. 15% chance to start, then 35% chance at 50% damage, 64% chance at 150% damage, and 100% chance at 300% damage. His speed and jumping abilities would be the best in the game (yes, even better than Sonic's, if only to make up for his lousy damage percentage (besides Critical Hit, at least)).

Jaffar's moveset:

A: Stab. 2% damage. AA: Stab again. 3% damage, very low knockback. AAA: Stab with both daggers. 7% damage, medium knockback.
A side: Kick in the direction you're facing. 4% damage, low knockback.
A up: Do a spinning kick, similar to ZS Samus's A-up. 5% damage, medium knockback.
A down: Stab the ground on both sides. 6% damage, low knockback.

Smash attacks:
A side: Throw a dagger, then appear behind the target and kick him really hard. Fairly short range. 8% damage, medium knockback at no charge. 12% damage, high knockback at full charge.
A up: Similarly to Link's B-up, spin rapidly with two daggers. Jaffar jumps a very short distance off of the ground while doing this. 4 hits of 2% damage, then one hit of 5% damage, medium knockback at no charge. 4 hits of 3% damage, then one hit of 8% damage, high knockback at full charge.
A down: Dropkick. 9% damage, high knockback at no charge. 22% damage, very high knockback at full charge.

Throws:
Damage: Stab repeatedly. 1% damage per stab.
Up: Dropkick. The knockback propels them into the air. 3% damage, medium knockback.
Side: Kick them away. 4% damage, medium knockback.
Down: Put opponent on the ground, then grind his daggers into their chest. 5% damage, no knockback, stun for short period of time.

Specials:
B: Critical Hit: Enemy must be immediately in front of Jaffar. Small black line similar to the golden one in Link's Final Smash designates target. Same basic animation as in the FE game. Chargeable. 12% damage, high knockback at no charge. 35% damage, very high knockback at full charge (5 seconds, indefinite hold).
B side: Dagger Throw: Charge to increase the number of daggers, up to 5 total. 5% damage per dagger, medium knockback. Fifth dagger causes short stun, charge time is 3 seconds and can be held for 5 seconds.
B up: Stealth: Disappear, then reappear while slashing with a dagger. Similar to Sheik's B-up, just without so much smoke. 6% damage, low knockback.
B down: Liquid Reversal: Flicker for 1 second. If Jaffar is attacked while flickering, he dissolves, then reappears behind his opponent to plant a dagger in their back. Similar to Lucario's B-down. Damage and knockback equal to dodged attack. Jaffar can move suprising distances if he blocks a projectile with this, and baseball bats are a good thing to avoid using on him.

Final Smash: Silencer
All enemies within four character-lengths in front of him and one length above or below him are trapped in place. Jaffar does the same animation as in FE: Triple silhouette, spinning daggers, double strike, finishing blow, flash of death, the end. Enemies are blasted offscreen at speeds exceeding those of Marth's FS (45,000 mph+ Grin).

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/fire-emblem-instand-kill-2/2809762244?icid=acvsv1

I know it isn't Jaffar, but it's the same animation, so....

Altair would be of the mid-weight class. Critical would be a consistent 10%. Speed and stealth would be fairly high. I don't have a moveset for him though. He actually might do better as an assist trophy, though....

The Monster Hunter would be similar to the pokemon trainer in the fact that he can change movesets, but he would do it with taunts instead of B-down.
We've got Greatswords, Lances, and Dualswords. Greatswords would make him a heavy-weight, slightly slower than Ganondorf, with 5% critical, Lances would make him a mid-weight with movement speed between Ike's and Marth's and 10% critical, and the Dualswords would make him a light-weight with movement about equal to Toon Link's and 15% critical.

The monsters that are hunted would always be flying around in the background. You can find pictures of them here: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_List

I'll start with the special attacks, which would remain consistent no matter the weapon.
B: Rath Attack: A Rathalos flies across the screen launching three somewhat small, fairly slow moving fireballs. 10% damage per fireball, low knockback, fire damage.
B up: Garuga Flash: A Yian Garuga flies from the bottom of the screen straight to the top, while you grab onto its tail. Press B to let go before it drags you offscreen. 15% damage and high knockback to enemies who get hit.
B side: Four-Pronged Escape: An Iodrome, a Gendrome, a Velocidrome, and a Giadrome all hop onto the stage and run as fast as they can to get to the other side, damaging any enemies in their way. 10% damage and medium knockback for each hit.
B down: Death From Below: A Monoblos erupts through the ground and flies away. 20% damage and high knockback if hit by the horn, 10% damage if hit by the wings or tail.

Final Smash: Fatalis Finale.
All three of the Fatalises come onscreen and attack, F1 with a tail sweep (50% damage, very high knockback), F2 with a couple of giant fireballs (40% damage each, high knockback), and F3 with several lightning bolts (30% damage each, high knockback.

Alright, now for the normal attacks.
Greatsword:
A: Swing the sword. 8% damage, very low knockback. AA: Swing it again. 11% damage, low knockback. AAA: End it with a short uppercut. 13% damage, medium knockback.
A up: Uppercut. 15% damage, medium knockback.
A side: Frontal swing. 14% damage, medium knockback.
A down: Horizontal swing. 14% damage, medium knockback.
Smash attacks:
A up: Uppercut w/ the sword on fire. 20% damage, high knockback at no charge. 30% damage, very high knockback at full charge.
A side: Frontal swing, ground shakes in a radius that expands the more it's charged. 19% damage, high knockback at no charge. 28% damage, high knockback at full charge.
A down: 360 degree horizontal swing. 18% damage, medium knockback at no charge. 27% damage, high knockback at full charge.
Throws:
Damage: Hit repeatedly with the hilt of the sword. 4% damage per hit.
Side: Throw the enemy out, then hit them with the greatsword. 5% damage, high knockback.
Up: Throw the enemy up, then hit them with the greatsword. 5% damage, medium knockback.
Down: Run your opponent through with your greatsword. 10% damage, low knockback.

Lance:
A: Stab. 5% damage, very low knockback. AA: Stab again. 8% damage, medium knockback.
A up: Stab upwards. 10% damage, low knockback.
A side: Swing your lance like a sword. 9% damage, medium knockback.
A down: Use your shield to deflect attacks, lasts 1.5 seconds. 1% damage, extremely low knockback.
Smash attacks.
A up: Stab repeatedly upwards in rapid succession. 3 hits of 3%, then one hit of 6%, medium knockback at no charge. 3 hits of 4%, then one hit of 9%, high knockback at full charge.
A side: Stab harder than usual, similarly to Marth's B attack. 11% damage, medium knockback at no charge. 16% damage, high knockback at full charge.
A down: Use your shield to deflect attacks, then stab your opponent if attacked. Shield lasts 2 seconds. 8% damage, low knockback at no charge, 13% damage, medium knockback at full charge.
Throws:
Damage: Bash your opponent's head in with your shield.
Up: Throw your opponent up, then stab him. 3% damage, low knockback.
Side: Stab your opponent. 4% damage, medium knockback.
Down: Impale your opponent. 5% damage, no knockback.

Dual Swords:
A: Slash. 3% damage, no knockback. AA: Stab. 4% damage, extremely low knockback. AAA: Flurry of strikes. 6 hits of 2% damage, then one hit of 8% damage, medium knockback.
A up: Kick skyward. 5% damage, low knockback.
A side: Slash twice. Two hits of 4% damage, low knockback.
A down: Same as Jaffar's.
Smash attacks:
A up: Same as Jaffar's.
A side: Lunge forward with both daggers outstretched, then slash to the side. One hit of 7% damage, low knockback, one hit of 9% damage, medium knockback at no charge. One hit of 9% damage, low knockback, one hit of 12% damage, medium knockback at full charge.
A down: Same as Jaffar's.
Throws:
Damage: Stab repeatedly.
Up: Stab twice, then kick upward. Two hits of 3% damage, low knockback.
Side: Kick hard. 6% damage, medium knockback.
Down: Drive your opponent to the ground and stab them as hard as you can.

Finally finished that post! Whoohoo!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:45:30 pm by Ratiqu » Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?
Kiroshima
Comedian in training

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 10:46:55 pm »

You could just call it an advanced Wrath effect, lol.  I based all of the skills/effects off FE9/10 skills.

Wrath is awesome when combined with Resolve.

O_o low damage?  Yeah right!  But I do like him.  So...Silencer has about the range of Link's FS?  Cause Link's FS instant kills, as does Marth's.

All FE characters get a counter type move xD.

That video is...wow.  That is why they made the Demon King in FE8 crit proof lol.  To PREVENT that.

I don't think his speed should be higher than Sonic's.  Just his maneuverability and jumping, cause Sonic...is..well..Sonic.  An Assassin could never hope to match something like him in speed (although he would STILL be pretty dang fast).

Let's try a Sheena character. (ToS)
The Clumsy Assassin, Rose of Battle, Master Summoner, all titles befitting Sheena! 

A: Horizontal Card swing right hand. AA: Left Hand AAA: Right hand but upwards.
Foward Strong: Power Seal (5% chance to reduce defense until next life, only applies once, does not stack!)
Up Strong: Swing a card directly up.
Down Strong: Swing a card low to the ground fowards.
Foward Smash: Demon Seal
Down Smash: Strike with cards in both directions.
Up Smash: Summon Corrine, drops from midair and disappears after reaching Sheena or the ground.

Grab: Very powerful, since Sheena doesn't use strength to grab.
Sheena uses Cyclone Seal to float the enemy.
Grab Attack: Strikes with card.
Up Throw: Target explodes with cards, and flies upward.
Down Throw: Same, but down.
Side Throw: Same, but foward or backward.

Specials: Note: All of Sheena's specials and grabbing can be performed out of a standard combo except ^B and vB. A, AA, AAA, then special or grab.

Neutral B: Demon Seal-High damage, Light type.  Damage and blow away target.  Range is a bit more than standard attacks, same as Pyre Seal.  Extra high knockback.
Up B: Undine's Favor- Undine appears and uses casts Spread underneath Sheena, lifting her up and damaging those caught in the wave of water.
Down B: Guardian Seal-Negate all attacks dealt for a very small time.  Linkable to shield, and thus dodge or grab can be performed out of it.
Foward B: Serpent Seal- Temporarily reduce target's speed with a puff of dark smoke.  Reach same as standard attack.  DOES NOT STACK!!!!
Smash Foward B: Mirage Seal- Moderate damage,Temporarily reduce target's attack speed with a card mirage.  Reach same as standard.  DOES NOT STACK!!!!!

Final Smash: Overlimit.  When in Overlimit, Sheena is impervious to flinch, and takes half damage from all attacks.  Her attacks do not become stronger.  Her specials, however, do change.  Overlimit lasts about 20-25 seconds.
B: Summon: Summon: Volt- 5 second casting time.  Volt appears hovers the closest enemy, and casts Indignation, stunning everything within a medium sized circle, and then deals 9 hits to everything within the circle of about 10% damage each hit, and finishes off with a 20% damage hit with huge knockback.  Before leaving, Volt boosts Sheena's flinch resistance, but not knockback, until her next life.  Ends Overlimit.
<>B: Summon: Luna-10 second casting time. Luna appears and casts Judgement, raining down 13 incredibly powerful bolts of light on the stage.  However, like PK Starstorm, the strike zones are random.  Each bolt can do 35% damage with strong knockback, but are narrower.  Unlike PK Starstorm, the bolts of light hit the ground nearly instantly, so it can be difficult to dodge.  Before leaving, Luna boosts Sheena's Special Damage until her next life. Ends Overlimit.
^B: Summon: Maxwell-15 second casting time.  Essentially just like PK Starstorm.  Sheena calls forth Maxwell, who casts Meteor Storm, raining down 13 Meteors for about 25-30% damage each, but they have bigger splash when they hit the ground, and higher knockback, making it slightly harder to avoid and deadly.  Before leaving, Maxwell boosts Sheena's all around resistance to special moves until her next life. Ends Overlimit.
vB: Summon: Origin- 20 second casting time.  Origin appears, and creates a largish triangle of bluish energy around the nearest enemy.  Then, 13 magic bolts (looks like lightning, but isn't, just non-elemental) strike everything within the triangle for 20% damage each, the last bolt dealing 35% damage and blowing enemies away.  Before leaving, Origin boosts Sheena's damage for all attacks a bit and resistance to all attacks a bit.  Ends Overlimit.

Whew, that was a bit tougher than I though.  Sheena's Final Smash is incredibly powerful, having varied effects.  However, if you don't start the more powerful ones sooner, you'll end up with a massive amount of damage and a wasted FS, because she has to spend time casting the spells.  Most of her attacks aren't that powerful, but are linkable to her specials and grabs, good for combos.
Report Spam   Logged
Ratiqu
Laughter Novice

Jaffar's apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 02:56:52 pm »

I have yet to actually play ToS (been thinking about getting it, though), but Sheena sounds great.

I know, I know, "Jaffar" does not fit in the same sentence as "low damage", but I needed to even him out. I mean, come on. Critical is an easily just as good, if not better than any attack in SSBB besides FS's. Besides, he evens out and even gets better than most people once his Wrath kicks in. Which by the way, literally scales with every single percent (Like 15.3% chance at 1% damage).

I guess his speed could be just a little bit under Sonic's.....*grumbles quietly*.......

Silencer's range would be a little bit farther than Link's. Like, 1.2 times farther. I've seen both Link's and Marth's final smash fail to KO, though that one with Marth was a bit of a miracle for the victim (he was on the far end of a large stage and ricocheted off of 3 objects and both other people). Silencer would have increased launch power, to prevent things like that from happening. After all, it's supposed to be an instant-kill, isn't it?

Wait, the Demon King is crit-proof? That's why Colm couldn't kill him  Angry!

I want to see someone's reaction if they get hit with Liquid Reversal while using a baseball bat smash  Grin.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum