Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nintendo Comedy Club
March 28, 2024, 09:06:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Yes, we are officially dead. Please click the links section for other forums.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ideas for the next SSB

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas for the next SSB  (Read 1614 times)
Ratiqu
Laughter Novice

Jaffar's apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 03:13:43 pm »

Oh, that's what a meteor smash is? I usually call them grounding smashes. And ZS Samus has one; Down-B then A.

I'm always thinking of something to add to Jaffar.... After you win, the character always says or does something, right? Usually they have 2, so Jaffar's are: 1- "They call me the Angel of Death...." and 2- "Hmph..." *while tossing a spinning dagger up and down*.

Also, I have an idea for a stage. It would be Fire Emblem based, specifically on the final stages of FE7 and FE8, small sized, and called Temple of the End (TotE). The backround would be green and black, with really strange looking statues. There would be one main floor across the bottom, a medium sized fall-through platform in the middle, and two small, solid platforms on top, one on either side. Random features of the stage would be for the Fire Dragon (FE7) to come up on one side of the stage and breathe fire briefly, covering the whole bottom platform. Formortiis (FE8) would come up in the middle of the background, right behind the playing field, and envelop the fall-through platform with Demon Light (high damage), Ravager (high knockback), or Nightmare (sleep).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:13:01 pm by Ratiqu » Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum