Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nintendo Comedy Club
April 20, 2024, 07:28:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Yes, we are officially dead. Please click the links section for other forums.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ideas for the next SSB

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas for the next SSB  (Read 1632 times)
Ratiqu
Laughter Novice

Jaffar's apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 05:25:07 pm »

Whenever you say Lloyd I automatically think of the Lloyd from FE7..... This one sounds pretty good though. As does Dark Samus. For DS's Final Smash, however, I think that Corruption should factor in if they survive they initial Phazon blast. Doubled attack rate, but damage builds at roughly 10% per second.

I said I'd like to see that person's reaction because the reversal causes the same damage and launch speed as the dodged attack would cause normally.

I also have a few modifications for Jaffar. First, I realized I forgot that Critical Hit would have 3 hits (either side, finishing). So Critical Hit (B neutral) would be two hits of 9% damage with no knockback but short stun time and one hit of 12% damage with high knockback at no charge. It would be two hits of 20% damage w/ no knockback but short stun and one hit of 35% damage with very high knockback at full charge (5 seconds). You can hold the charge indefinitely, though. Silencer would have two hits of 45% damage and one hit of 60% with insanely high knockback.

I also came up with his taunts. Up taunt - Jaffar does a triple backflip from a dead stop. Down Taunt - a flickering version of Jaffar appears; the real Jaffar kills the illusion with 3 hits (think rogue critical from FE10). Side Taunt - Jaffar tosses up a spinning dagger and catches it while saying "Enjoy your last breath...".

BTW, Draco Zombies can't have that much for crit armor. I can Silence half of them and the rest go down awfully fast.

EDIT: I realized we all forgot 6 attacks! We need the aerials and attacks while dashing.

Aerials:
Ae: Slash. 4% damage, low knockback.
Ae up: Flipkick. 3% damage, medium knockback.
Ae side: Twist in midair while slashing twice, finish with a kick. Three hits of 3% damage, medium knockback.
Ae back: Kick twice while turning 360 degrees. One hit of 2% damage, no knockback, one hit of 3% damage, low knockback.
Ae down: Dive with daggers outstretched. While diving: 3% damage, very low knockback. While landing: 7% damage, medium knockback if hit directly. 4% damage, medium knockback if hit indirectly. Very similar to ZS Samus's Aerial-down.
Dash: Spin while slashing three times, end with a kick. Three hits of 2% damage, no knockback. One hit of 3% damage, medium knockback.

A good combo I've thought of is to do a Down-throw on your opponent, then charge a critical hit (B-neutral) or a dropkick (Down-Smash). You can link a lot of Jaffar's attack, but many of them cause too much knockback to connect with a second attack.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:32:52 pm by Ratiqu » Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum